Monday, June 12, 2006

Poor Risk Management

I'm as fond of research into brain injuries as the next person, but when a star NFL quarterback says:
ESPN: It's not the law in Pennsylvania to wear a helmet. Why don't you wear a helmet?

Roethlisberger: Because you don't have to. It's not the law. If it was the law, I'd definitely have one on every time I rode. But it's the law and I know I don't have to and your just more free when you're out there with no helmet on. [emphasis mine]

it's just recruiting for the neurology labs. Especially when he tries to argue that he's got the risk under control
I don't ride a sport bike. If I'm riding a sport bike and trying to do tricks, and going 200 miles down the highway, that's probably pretty stupid. But when you're riding a Harley or a chopper and you're riding with a group of people and you're not on the highway and you're cruising, you're relaxing. I don't think its as much of a risk as people make it out to be.

I believe that's what the people running LTCM said.

Good luck, Ben R. Hope it's not so bad as it could be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home